[Ansteorra-archery] Lindenwood's Border War

Michelle Hanson bmhanson at airmail.net
Mon Jan 14 21:17:19 PST 2002

Gilli, we do appreciate your coming and bringing your wonderful arrow
factory to our event.  As an autocrat of the event (and archery marshal
of Lindenwood :) ), let me assure you that whatever needs you may have,
we will do our dead level best to accommodate you!

We look forward to seeing you (all!) there.  Thank you.

Margarite McBridin
Autocrat Border Wars 2002
Lindenwood Archery Marshal