[Ansteorra-archery] Fiberglass Combat Arrows

Walter Davis walterd at lcii.net
Thu Jan 17 09:28:39 PST 2002

Greetings All,

I need the latest scoop on combat arrows.  Do fiberglass shafts have to be wrapped with strapping tape?  Is a full length shaft (30") too long or can it be used "as is"?  Does the APD have to be covered with duct tape or is the strapping tape enough?  Are the up to date requirements for combat arrows posted somewhere?  What have I forgot to ask?

Thanks,
Oudoceus