[Ansteorra-archery] Tor and water-bearing..

CE Huse/Lady Maria Cabeca de Vaca cehuse at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 1 10:38:32 PDT 2002

Hola!

I wanted to say that I'm very sorry for ya'll not getting whole heck alot of
water at the Tor this weekend.  I had very few water bottles and a serious
shortage of water coolers (loong story). :( On top of that I was not
informed about when you started shooting or where the archery field was even
set-up.  I did talk to the co-autocrat and told him about the serious
shortage. I explained to him that what was needed for the Tor's future
events in the way of water-bearing.

Ya'll being "water-stranded" has been bugging me....

I will be water-bearer in charge at Elfsea Defender this year. So, I'm going
to put this out to you. What can I do (as a water-bearer) to make you more
comfortable on the field? What can I provide to you?

Maria