[Ansteorra-archery] Tor and water-bearing..

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Jul 1 12:05:58 PDT 2002

We need two water jugs (one water and one Gatorade) for each
activity. That is, one pair for archery, one pair for equestrian
(if any), one pair for MOC, and at least 4 for the rapier/chivalric
lists. Most of the ones away from the lists will take care of
Waterbearing except for the jugs. The Waterbearer in charge should
send someone to check on water levels periodically. If any
activity is using sport bottles, they also need tubs for bleach
water and rinse water.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede
Kingdom Chirurgeon, Ansteorra