[Ansteorra-archery] Since we are talking combat archery

Greylond Aston greylondaston at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 3 09:58:21 PDT 2002

Ulrich, just continue to hangout with Arkham. When we
get our workdays going again combat arrows and bolts
are one of the main items we turn out. We made over
700 arrows and I think a couple of hundred bolts for
Gulf Wars last year. We have a thing called ICASS,
Ironwyrm's Combat Arrow Sweat Shop, and we do them
assembly line style. Everyone pitches in supplies and
money, everyone helps build them and then we use them
as needed on the field. I spent alot of time helping
out and have never been on the field yet as a combat
archer, yet.

Later

Greylond