[Ansteorra-archery] I am new to this area (archery)

Angus de Botha kd5dst at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 14 07:10:13 PST 2002

Hello,
  first for the introductions: My name is Lord Angus
de Botha and last Gulf War, I got hooked on Archery.
now I have fleching jigs and points with about a dozen
Baldar blunts. and I am looking for more. Along with
instructions for the New Combat Archery Arrow
Design.(NCAAD) I have moved form Stargate to
Bjornsborg. and any archery shop in the area would be
appreciated. Due to the Funds needed to attend Gulf
War this year My Lady And I were not able to attend.
any correspondence could reach me at
ldangusdebotha at yahoo.com
 Thank you in advance for any help given.
Lord Angus de Botha

=====
Lord Angus de Botha

The test of a first rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas at the same time, and still retain the ability to function.   -F. Scott Fitzgerald