[Ansteorra-archery] Gulf War Thanks

Walter Davis walterd at lcii.net
Tue Mar 19 07:20:38 PST 2002

Greetings Fellow Archers of Ansteorra,

Wasn't War a blast?   I learned a lot for next year.

As some of you may know I "fell out" during the first fort battle.  I think it was from the heat along with some hypo-tension problems.  Sorry I wasn't there to help in the second battle.  Later that day, after I had recovered somewhat, I returned to the field to look for arrows.  Someone had collected all of my arrows together and had them in a neat pile near the fort.  Fredrick's were there also.  I don't know who did me this favor but I am very grateful.  I did not feel like sorting and hunting arrows.  I was very well taken care of in my time of need by both archers and non archers alike.  It was so bad that at one point I passed out and fell on my butt.  A little woman, Cynthia, tried to catch me.  It's a wonder she wasn't squashed.  She is very brave.  Anyway, thanks for the help and thanks for a good time at my first Gulf War.

Ld Oudoceus Kynith
AKA Not Walter