[Ansteorra-archery] Steppes Bowyers and Fletchers Meeting night Change?

Cleek, James M. James.M.Cleek at abc.com
Mon Mar 25 09:35:10 PST 2002

Greetings unto the Archers of the Steppes,
March is almost over and I have not heard from many of you. Those that have
shown a preference have stated either Tuesday or Thursday following Steppes
Business meeting would be best for them. Would all who have an opinion
please reply to me as soon as possible so that I may announce this change.
Yours in Service,
Lord Iames Lochlainn
Steppes Bowyer and Fletchers Guild Leader
972-680-1689
James.M.Cleek at abc.com