[Ansteorra-archery] I have OCD and need help

John P. Clarke ocdhelp4me at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 26 04:15:28 PST 2002

I've read books, done therapy, and consulted with many for over 16 years without any substantial progress.  Among other problems, I need to deal with a mental compulsion to break apart words and phrases into symmetrical groups, the continual counting and sorting of everything I see, and the uncontrollable parade of ideas in my head competing for attention.  This interferes with concentration, impairs decision-making, and leads to frustration and depression.

I would welcome suggestions, possible solutions, reference materials, referrals, anything you might recommend.  Please email me at ocdhelp4me at earthlink.net

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,

John P. Clarke