[Ansteorra-archery] AoB is Coming!!

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Tue Mar 19 14:12:41 PST 2002

So we're talking another 6 months plus before the two folks who have the
rules do something with them?  OK.  Since I'm the only one whose noticed we
don't have them, I guess that's cool.

Yep, AoB would have been a good place for it.  I guess we'll have to wait
till the next one.  Cool

From: Eadric Anstapa [mailto:eadric at scabrewer.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2002 3:54 PM
To: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
Subject: RE: [Ansteorra-archery] AoB is Coming!!

"Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp)" .

> Speaking of rules, perhaps at AoB we can get a look at those new Kingdom
> ones.  What do you all think?
>
> Gilli

I think that decision is not for us to make.

I think that they should first be reviewed by out KAM and his senior staff.

I think then it should  be reviwed and approved by the Earl Marshal and the
Crown.

I think then it would be presented to the populace and an event such as AoB.

I think to advocate any other course would be presumptuous on our part.

I remain, In Service,

--
Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com