[Ansteorra-archery] AoB is Coming!!

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Tue Mar 19 13:54:05 PST 2002

"Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp)" .

> Speaking of rules, perhaps at AoB we can get a look at those new Kingdom
> ones.  What do you all think?
>
> Gilli

I think that decision is not for us to make.

I think that they should first be reviewed by out KAM and his senior staff.

I think then it should  be reviwed and approved by the Earl Marshal and the
Crown.

I think then it would be presented to the populace and an event such as AoB.

I think to advocate any other course would be presumptuous on our part.

I remain, In Service,

--
Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com