[Ansteorra-archery] Lohac to become a Kingdom

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sun May 26 20:50:38 PDT 2002

Greetings and Hi There,

My fellow archers,

As the subject line says, Lohac will soon become a Kingdom.

Measures are being taken to help pay our Crown's way to that event.

Lohac has been, though far removed, a great friend to the archers of this
Kingdom.  Those who wish to know how, I'll tell privately.

Darcy and I are sending the Crown $100.00 to help get them there.  WE
CHALLENGE ALL ARCHERS IN THIS KINGDOM TO SEND WHAT THEY CAN TO THE CROWN FOR
THEIR TRAVEL TO LOHAC.

The Don's and others had a dunking booth at Steppes.  They raised over
$500.00 for our Crown's trip.  I think we can do much better.  And to start
things off, here's our $100.00

Gilli and Darcy