[Ansteorra-archery] Combat archery opportunity....

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue May 28 08:20:15 PDT 2002

Good Morning,

  For those who have not heard, there will be a war college on June 15th
  held in the boundaries of the Barony of Bryn Gwlad. This war college
  will involve many different scenerios that include combat archery and
  possible siege engines. As well, it is to have a castle similar to the
  one at Bordermarch for different scenerios. As for something new,
  there is supposed to be a ship that will be involved in different melee
  scenerios.

  There will be more information coming out "real soon now", but I wanted
  to give a heads up so the archers could mark their calendars now.

Ciao,