[Ansteorra-archery] Hugs for the Archers at Warlord

CLASS016 at aol.com CLASS016 at aol.com
Tue May 28 11:58:23 PDT 2002

Oh My!!!  I had SO much fun!  Thanks to Jacques for a wonderful event and I am so sorry I didn't get to participate in the William Tell (delayed by Peerage I was).

Thanks to Gilli for the targets and your happy support!  Big hugs and thank you to Talon for getting me squared away on marshaling stuff -- YOU ROCK!

Also, thank you to ALL the archers for their chivalry and courtesy -- you all make the game worth playing.  I have also never seen so many Archery Gods in one place ... it was very inspiring!!

In Service,
Bianca Sereni
Titled Archer of Namron