[Ansteorra-archery] Anyone Know?

Ruff, David David.Ruff at valueoptions.com
Tue May 28 12:19:59 PDT 2002

Can anyone give me OR pass this email to:

The lady of the last steppes archery champion. She gave me the baldric and
said some very kind words during my time before their excellences. I never
got a chance to thank her at the time as the emotions were pretty high. Just
wanted to say thank you for the words, and our prayers are out to her
husband for a safe and quick return.

Ulrich of Carolingia

the sender by email, delete and destroy this message and its
attachments.