[Ansteorra-archery] Kings College - Combat Archery

CLASS016 at aol.com CLASS016 at aol.com
Wed May 29 07:50:31 PDT 2002

Greetings unto the List!

The talk of crossbows and building combat bolts, etc. has excited me to no end!  Is there a gentle soul out there who would be willing to teach combat archery at Kings College in June hosted by the lovely Barony of Namron?

I will be teaching basic arrow making -- another gentleman will be teaching fancy fletching -- but a class on Combat Archery would be fantastic!!

If interested I will offer room in my home to any archery who wishes to teach, including the gentleman teacing fancy fletching.  (My Lord, you had the lovely yellow special cut fletchings however my celebrating Sunday night at Steppes has erased your name from my memory banks.)

Just let me know and I will get you in touch with our Seneschal.

In Service,
Bianca Sereni
Titled Archer of Namron
Lady to Squire Lord Magnus Strongaxe