[Ansteorra-archery] The Fray... (was signal flags)

Charlie Ribron II landf at airmail.net
Thu May 30 20:08:04 PDT 2002

You are missing the point I'm saying. What I'm am saying is that we have
people assign to watch/take the messages and when the order comes down they
relay to the rest of us. This is my last email on this thread. You are
adding and subtracting meaning has you need to. Now one last time we have
people who's job in our unit that does just that relay the orders.
Ld Carlos