[Ansteorra-archery] Kings College - Combat Archery

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Wed May 29 09:13:05 PDT 2002

I am going to King's College and would be willing to teach
such a class. I am relatively new to combat archery (I have
been authorized in it for only 2 years), but I am a marshal
and think I can teach a worthwhile class. If you decide you
want me to do teach, I will grab some of my more experienced
friends and build a good syllabus and class.

Please respond quickly if this helps. If you find someone else
with more experience, I will gladly support/assist him/her.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede