[Ansteorra-archery] The Fray... (was signal flags)

Charlie Ribron II landf at airmail.net
Wed May 29 21:07:08 PDT 2002

what we are saying also, is if flags are decided on. Is that we have people
to watch for them and people that is watching the enemy the people we have
that will do this is our commanders and with spearman help when covered. Our
archiers are the eyes to watch the enemy. Just a different system doing the
same thing.
Ld Carlos