[Ansteorra-archery] The Fray... (was signal flags)

Charlie Ribron II landf at airmail.net
Thu May 30 08:33:33 PDT 2002

I see that your tring to ask and answer the questions, but when you break
you the text of the message you can slightly change the meaning, In stead of
reading the whole text. He is the Archier Commander which is a fire time for
us. Has I stated we have people assigned to read the flags if we used them
has a army. Ciao you are picking to argue something and finding a way to do
it. We do work with the army. The Fray Archiers is a fire team for us, and
part of the whole.
Ld Carlos