[Ansteorra-archery] Frays Orders

DAFPIG at aol.com DAFPIG at aol.com
Fri May 31 07:45:41 PDT 2002

Greetings Archers,

Thank you to the gentleman of the Fray for taking the time to try and educate
the rest of us on the protocol of the Fray.  I, for one, appreciate your time
and efforts on this matter.

As for your chain of command, I feel I have a better ideal of how it works.
I have spoken with my superior on this matter and he has assured me it will
be discussed with the proper unit commanders.

Thank you gentleman again, and I look forward to working with you for the
greater glory of our kingdom.

Play nice and shoot well,
Octavia