[Ansteorra-archery] Frays Orders

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Fri May 31 07:51:53 PDT 2002

DAFPIG at aol.com (DAFPIG at aol.com) said something that sounded like:
> Thank you to the gentleman of the Fray for taking the time to try and educate
> the rest of us on the protocol of the Fray.  I, for one, appreciate your time
> and efforts on this matter.

As do I. I was truly confused by some of the posts. Carlos has done a
good job at clearing up where my confusions were despite some of my
rather directed "attacks" at what I saw as something that was "bad".

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "We have a constitutional right to make
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   fools of ourself."