[Ansteorra-archery] Since we are talking combat archery

Mike Catron meggiddo at netzero.net
Fri May 31 11:44:01 PDT 2002

When did a fiberglass shaft break? The only one that I am aware of is
the one that was used for demo purposes at Gulf Wars in between battles.
This demo involved attempting to bend the shaft into a 90 degree angle
and expected it re-bound to the original shape.

Michael of the Fray
Remember, we are always outnumbered!

Se Fray Stente Festa!