[Ansteorra-archery] New To The List....

john moore iaenmor at swbell.net
Tue May 28 16:44:33 PDT 2002

My Lady welcome,  for the armor standards you can go to
http://lonestar.texas.net/~catsden/PartHbk/PART-HBK-SEC3.htm and find the
complete list for all armor and weapons except bows and crossbows. the one
thing that I will recommend is to get with your local Knight Marshal and
have him/her make sure that all of your equipment is straight.
Iaen Mor
Gate's Edge
Keeper of the Ansteorran Royal Rounds
iaenmor at swbell.net