[Ansteorra-archery] New To The List....

Charlie Ribron II landf at airmail.net
Wed May 29 21:36:40 PDT 2002

Who you can go to depends on where you live. But, the answer to your
question is you don't have to be an authorized heavy fighter to do Combat
Archier. But, I would at least know what a killing blow is so you don't get
hurt or you can be a non-contact (white diamond) archier. Where do you live
and we can find out who you need to see in your area.
Ld Carlos