[Ansteorra-archery] The Fray... (was signal flags)

Charlie Ribron II landf at airmail.net
Tue May 28 20:46:07 PDT 2002

Merc Units Hire out to the highest bidder. Has a Warband we fight for the
kingdom. But we are also trained to listen to the commander and he relays
the new commands down to us, we are trained to keep an eye on the enemy. Who
keeps an eye out for the new orders are when to carry-out an order is the
commander or Lts. or one of the spearman every once in awhile when covered
by the shield wall. To see if we can do another task see the commander (Dux
or who's in charge and relay to them and they will ask who's it coming from
and see if we are in a spot to try it or now.
Ld Carlos Ritchey of the Fray
We are always out-numbered