[Ansteorra-archery] The Fray... (was signal flags)

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed May 29 20:22:57 PDT 2002

Charlie Ribron II (landf at airmail.net) said something that sounded like:
> Merc Units Hire out to the highest bidder. Has a Warband we fight for the
> kingdom. But we are also trained to listen to the commander and he relays
> the new commands down to us, we are trained to keep an eye on the enemy. Who
> keeps an eye out for the new orders are when to carry-out an order is the
> commander or Lts. or one of the spearman every once in awhile when covered
> by the shield wall. To see if we can do another task see the commander (Dux
> or who's in charge and relay to them and they will ask who's it coming from
> and see if we are in a spot to try it or now.

Yes, but one of your own commanders has stated that he would not keep an
eye out for new orders from the Kingdom commanders. That seems to be
counterproductive to working with the rest of the Ansteorran Army.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "If you want my views of history
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   then there is something you should know.