[Ansteorra-archery] The Fray... (was signal flags)

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed May 29 20:25:52 PDT 2002

Mike Catron (meggiddo at netzero.net) said something that sounded like:
> If you are making a threat about killing mercenary units...then take it
> up with Ironwyrm and his mercenary household of archers!

As a fighting member of Dark Horde Moritu (a mercenary household), I
have absolutely no issues with mercenary units. I think they are a
vital part of this game and add spice to many wars. My issue is with
units that refuse to follow orders (or look out for them) from their
Kingdom commanders.

Btw, I have no issues with the members of the Fray and respect the ones
I know well.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "And we're always slipping thru the cracks
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   Then the movie's over -- fade to black