[Ansteorra-archery] New To The List....

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu May 30 15:25:51 PDT 2002

Eadric Anstapa (eadric at scabrewer.com) said something that sounded like:
> Seriously, our rules are screwed up and contradict the SCA-wide standards.
> Since we can not contradict SCA standards we must fall back and revert to the
> SCA standards in this case.  In our next draft they need to be clarified.

That is good. It looks the SCA.org website is finally getting caught up.
When I looked about 3 weeks ago or so, it stated that the "standards"
for marking non-contact archers would be left up to the Kingdoms. Now it
states as you quoted.

Maybe this means they will get the APD links up to date and working as
I've requested them.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "If you don't worry 'bout the future
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   sooner or later it's the past