[Ansteorra-archery] Archers needed at Three Kings.

GuyLestran@aol.com GuyLestran at aol.com
Mon Nov 4 19:08:28 PST 2002

Sir Gidion is playing King Henry (Pendarian can't make it) at three kings.  I am making a plea for any archers would would like to fight for the true king to flock to his ade.  At this point I believe that his fources are out numbered,  which means any archers joining his side would have LOTs of targets. I believe Sir Gidion will have much of the Southern Army with him,  and they are vey archer friendly and love you guys.  I would send my army to aid my good friend however by the time we boarded ships and set sail I believe the issue would have already been decided by the time we arrived.

In Service to the true King

Baron Sir Guy
Overlord of the Far West