[Ansteorra-archery] Gulf War News........A War Point!!!!

GuyLestran at aol.com GuyLestran at aol.com
Mon Nov 18 10:11:57 PST 2002

This is a great chance for those people who want to do combat archery and yet
do not want to be on the full melee field.  Since this is now going to be a
war point we can really use all the help we can get.  So anyone with
equipment that hasnt felt like getting out there with all the other heavey
guys this is a great chance to get back into the swing of things and help
your kingdom.

Baron Guy
Dread Overlord of the Far West