[Ansteorra-archery] Gulf War News........A War Point!!!!

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Nov 18 10:22:10 PST 2002

To restate this just a bit -- If you wanted to do combat
archery, but really, really don't want to get hit even
by accident by a ratan weapon, then this is for you!
You will be hit by arrows and will require the minimum
chivalric armor or better, but you will not take a hit
from ratan.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede