[Ansteorra-archery] Three Kings archery

David Ruff dmruff1 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 10 19:23:03 PST 2002

Just wanted to pass along my heartfelt congrats to
Lord Ironwyrm and his induction into the Arcus Majoris
- Well done, and deserved my friend, you are a true
champion and humble teacher.

Also, i want to thank the Order of the Rose for the
privilige to shoot for the order. I had a great time
that day and was honored to earn the right to be your
archery defender, I shall forever wear the beautiful
medallion with pride.

In service to the Dream

Ulrich of Carolingia

Steppes Archer
Humble Archery Defender of Elfsea and Rosenfeld
Archery Defender for the Order of the Rose
Steppes Children's Archery Marshal