[Ansteorra-archery] Three Kings archery

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Mon Nov 11 12:18:20 PST 2002

Carolle M Cox <hpockets at verizon.net> said:

> My Lord Eadric, forgive the impertinence please, but Lady Julianna, the
> Steward of Steppes Twelfth Night is quite certain of the date, place, and
> theme of this event, as of Saturday last.  Sounds pretty un-tentative to me.
>
> Gerita

Neither of us should presume to speak for TRH.  A formal announcement will be
made shortly after the final decision has been made and it will be announced
in the Black Star.

As our current Royal Huntsman said on yer mid-day Sunday post the Steppse
12th Night date is "TENTATIVELY" scheduled.   My last communication from HRH
was last night after 10PM and he said:   "If we want to have Huntsman at
Steppes 12th Night or anytime soon".  At that point Steppes 12th night was
obviously still an IF option that was being considered.

I am not opposed to the Steppes 12th Night date.  In fact I was the one you
suggested it as an option to HRH last Friday night.  I think Steppes 12th
Night being the week before Coronation is a wonderful time to hold the shoot
but I dont think it is the necessaily the best venue.   HRH has been
presented with more than a single option.

As I said in an earlier post. TRH have a couple of weeks to consider and
decide and still have time to get it into the Black Star.  I know as soon as
a firm date has been set it will be communicated.  Until we know for sure
lets just all keep our eyes and ears open.

Regards,

--
Lord Eadric Anstapa
Kingdom Archery Marshal, Ansteorra