[Ansteorra-archery] What are things that are keeping outCombatArchers of the field?

Carolle M Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Fri Oct 18 13:53:53 PDT 2002

See?  You're burning up the airwaves again.  Read my message carefully.  I
asked you to lighten up.  I said nothing at all about the content of your
message.  It's just that you seem to prefer to send things with such a
hateful tone, that it's hard to read through it.  Never mind.  This stupid
female will now go to her corner and allow you your way.

Gerita