[Ansteorra-archery] What are things that are keeping outCombatArchers of the field?

Mike Catron meggiddo at netzero.net
Sat Oct 19 16:31:06 PDT 2002

A hateful tone!?!

First item, e-mail can be and is a poor means of communications in which
any complex issue(s) which either generates and/or requires discussion.
Meaning, most clues that individuals use to determine what the speaker
is attempting to convey are lost other than through the written word.

Listen up - I was not angry nor upset in any fashion nor form when I
replied at any time, including this message!

(NOT SHOUTING HERE) NOR I AM UPSET AT THIS POINT EITHER - RATHER PUZZLE
WITH WHAT YOU CONSIDER TO BE A "HATEFUL TONE".

My writing style is direct, to the point and blunt, nor I am political
correct. If you expect me to change my style - forget it, not going to
happen!

If you want a hateful tone, then I can crank this up and really get in
your face! Is that what you really want on this list? Because if it is -
I will accommodate you - just let me know!

Really do not care - 6 of 1, half dozen of the other.

If you can not handle my style of writing, I will suggest this - just
delete or block any future messages from me on your mail browser. That
way you will not be upset because my writing style does not meet with
your approval. I really do not care if you read my messages or not.

Now that is being direct and to the point!

Michael of the Fray
Unit Combat Archer for the Condottieri
King's Archer