[Ansteorra-archery] Reporting Reminder

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sun Oct 6 18:14:52 PDT 2002

> The Chiurgeons are more concerned with type of injury (not cause
> but actual
> injury, i.e. broken wrist, sprained ankle, etc.) and what was
> done to treat
> it.  I believe there are also some patient confidentiality issues with the
> Chiurgeon reports. (Caelin feel free to elaborate if you wish).

Chirurgeons are also interested in causes and eliminating
them, if possible. We will report statistical data to the
Marshals to aid them in determining ways to reduce or
prevent injury. We cannot, however, report data that
would identify the patient.

Our reports are, as Lord Eadric said, what happened and
how we treated it. These reports are to improve our
treatment or our handling of situations.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede
Kingdom Chirurgeon, Ansteorra