[Ansteorra-archery] What are things that are keeping out Combat Archers of the field?

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Mon Oct 14 22:22:22 PDT 2002

Well sort of.

Remember the SCA rules for non-contact participation have changed.

White Diamonds are NON-CONTACT NON-COMBATANTS such as scouts, banner
bearers, etc.  They may NEVER be targeted by any weapon and may NEVER carry
anything that remotely resembles a weapon or a shield.

Red Pheons is the standard for NON-CONTACT COMBATANTS like archers. siege
engineers, etc.  In Ansteorra this means dead when an enemy is within 10 ft
of you.

Regards,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Kingdom Archery Marshal, Ansteorra