[Ansteorra-archery] What are things that are keeping out Combat Archers of the field?

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Oct 15 02:13:38 PDT 2002

The white diamond has been replaced with the red pheon, but the same
conditions apply. The heavy fighters are to try their best not to
hit you. Projectiles (arrows, siege weapon stuff, ...) can still hit
you and it is possible that a heavy could accidentally hit you. If
your vision is easily lost, please don't take a chance with it on
the field. It is not fair to you and not fair to the person who
might accidentally hit you and know he cost you your sight.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede
Kingdom Chirurgeon, Ansteorra