[Ansteorra-archery] What are things that are keeping out CombatArchers of the field?

Kevin Black kblack4 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 15 14:39:01 PDT 2002

A combat archer who is a touch kill needs to wear the red pheon, however a
heavy archer (i.e. someone trained in both armored combat and combat
archery) who carries a secondary weapon doesn't wear a red pheon as they can
drop their bow, grab their secondary weapon and engage in melee.

Which of course leads to scenarios such as:

melee fighter: *tap* you're dead

archer: *whack* nope but you are =)

Coenwalh