[Ansteorra-archery] What are things that are keeping outCombatArchers of the field?

Mike Catron meggiddo at netzero.net
Wed Oct 16 08:03:48 PDT 2002

So, if I am reading this correct, you were in the wrong place(s) at the
wrong time and got caught in a battle between other heavy fighters.

I was curious about the details, since the fighters that I know and work
with for the most part will avoid hitting non-contact archers if they
are fully aware of them. Plus, not being engaged. Glad to hear the
fighter did later apologized to you.

Michael of the Fray
Unit Combat Archer for the Condottieri