[Ansteorra-archery] It's the Great Punkin Shoot Charlie Brown

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Fri Oct 18 07:19:49 PDT 2002

I don't know about that.  I brewed my first batch of pumpkin beer using a
48 pound jack-o-lantern we had carved for a Halloween party the night
before.  Most shunned drinking it at first, but weeks after it had been
completely consumed I still had people searching the frige and asking if
there was any left.

It couldn't have been that bad!

Ironwyrm