[Ansteorra-archery] What are things that are keeping outCombatArchers of the field?

CE Huse/Lady Maria Cabeca de Vaca cehuse at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 18 15:01:46 PDT 2002

I think that she meant that your e-mail came across as a little on the gruff
side. It sounded to me the same way. I have been reminded many times that
e-mail does not convey tone of voice or facial expressions.

I am not asking for special rules. But, if there is a rule that's in place
that says when I wear a special symbol on my helm that says I'm not a
contact participant, well I expect not to get hit. That would not be fair.
It's like when we were all children. When the child we played a prticular
game with (say CandyLand) cheated, you didn't want to play anymore with that
child because it was unfair. Well, I don't want to play with people that
break the rules.

Well, right now there is a rule in place that fighters either just plain
ignore or they forget in the heat of battle. I don't think that it is a pipe
dream to get to a 100% gaurantee of not being hit. I think that it is just
going to take a while. We just need some really good ideas on how to prevent
this from hapening. The pheons might just not be working as well as we would
like them to work.

So, my question that might lead to a suggestion....Do archers usually stand
in one place or do they move forward with the troops?

Maria