[Ansteorra-archery] What are things that are keeping outCombatArchers of the field?

Robinbowmaker at aol.com Robinbowmaker at aol.com
Fri Oct 18 16:17:46 PDT 2002

   I like to begin a battle with the archers in the front of the lines and then once the lines come into contact have the archers fall in behind the shield wall. Also I use cedar arrows at the beginning of the battle for range and switch to fibergalss once the lines are in conflict. Usually once the battle has been going on for a while I get terminated by someone flanking our shield wall. If that doesn't happen I may take up a position on the flank and shoot down the enemy line.