[Ansteorra-archery] Increase the pounds?

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Tue Oct 22 20:19:53 PDT 2002

That could be a real possibility.

The current batch of combat arrows and bolts, to include their APDs, have
been tested and approved for the current poundages in use.  That type of
poundage increase would require massive and long testing to get appoved.

Having done just a little of the testing on the "Ansteorran" APD, I'm not
sure it would be worth the effort.

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.