[Ansteorra-archery] Thanks for the Responses..& More Questions

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Mon Sep 30 18:40:56 PDT 2002

OK, answers to many of the questions.

Duke Baldars commercial injection molded APDs are not available yet.  They
are still in development I as far as I know they haven't even been given
experimental approval yet at the society level.

The 160 PSI routed channel tubular APDs that Northstar sells are approved
and in fact that is the design that I prefer and would prefer to see
everyone in Ansteorra try to use on their fiberglass shafts.  You don't have
to buy them from Northstar just make them yourself if ya want.

Sil-O-flex has not been approved for use as arrows in Ansteorra.  Golf-tubes
with tennis ball heads are all that is legal heavy bows.

In Ansteorra heavy bows are limited to 40#

In the Ravine battle at Gulf War it is not unthinkable for an archer to
shoot over 200 arrows or bolts.  I know archers that took 250 to war last
year and at the end of the ravine battle would have killed for a dozen or so
more.

Regards,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Kingdom Archery Marshal, Ansteorra