[Ansteorra-archery] Arrow materials

Robinbowmaker at aol.com Robinbowmaker at aol.com
Wed Apr 9 16:06:30 PDT 2003

  Well, I just browsed your Baronbows page and thought it was excellent. I do have a few more questions though. What, in the Society's opinion, constitutes a "safe" arrow shaft. Are we looking for something that will NOT break under combat conditions, something that is UNLIKELY to break under combat conditions, or something that will break but in a SAFE manner? I need to have a better idea of what is being looked for before I start spending time and money.
Robin