[Ansteorra-archery] Wooden Shafts for Combat Arrows and Bolts

Robinbowmaker at aol.com Robinbowmaker at aol.com
Sat Apr 5 09:53:32 PST 2003

  Well, I'm displease with that descision but you did say it was coming. What other shaft material can be looked at that would be safe and lightweight? Has anyone looked at carbon arrows? Would that be safe enough? I know they are expensive but I'm a big fan of a small number of lightweight, long range arrows. I'm not complaining here, I'm just trying to find a way to try my tactics that will make everyone happy.
Robin