[Ansteorra-archery] Combat Archery Baldars

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Sun Apr 20 19:32:54 PDT 2003

Is an modified markland like I make useable on fiberglass?  I didn't think
so because the fiberglass rod can go through the plywood stopper.  And since
no new wood is suspose to be being made, how is a modified markland the
answer to any thing other than something to level up a washing machine,
which I am using one for?

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.