[Ansteorra-archery] Any news on the format for Royal Huntsman?

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Sun Dec 14 16:23:49 PST 2003

Greetings,

I can't answer any of these questions for sure.  I know that Don Elric is
working with HRH on the format  and I am sure he will let us know when
things are better defined.

>From speaking personally with HRH Miguel both while arranging the date and
venue his previous Royal Huntsman and the upcoming tournament,  he has
expressed to me that has a person who personally won Queens Champion 5
times, he expects his champions to take seriously the responsibility of
champion and to represent them accordingly.  In his last tournament he
expressed the desire to have his archery champion at Gulf War both on the
battlefields and at the target range and to serve as his liaison to the
archers at the war.  At the last tournament archers were allowed to withdraw
and I expect the same this time.  At his last tournament HRH Miguel was very
involved on the day of the tournament actually selecting some parings
personally and taking interest in how the contest was run.  As I said, while
I do not speak for HRH on this matter but I expect similar treatments.

As you pointed out, we still have plenty of time before the tournament and
as soon as we know more we will see to that it is announced here and posted
to the news page at http://archery.ansteorra.org.

Regards,

HL Eadric Anstapa
Ansteorra